Follow me on Facebook!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cookies & Cream Proats

I'd love to share this super simple proatmeal recipe with you guys!  I make some form of oats almost every morning and this is one of my favorites :)  It takes only 3 ingredients and 3 minutes to make this delicious dish so there really is no excuse for you not to eat a healthy and hearty breakfast!


Cookies & Cream Proats

Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup Quick Oats
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 ounces VPX Cookies & Cream Protein Rush

Instructions:
- Pour quick oats into a microwave safe bowl.
- Add ground cinnamon.
- Mix with as much water as you please to reach your desired consistency.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove dish from microwave (Caution: It's hot!)
- Stir in VPX Cookies & Cream Protein Rush.

If you'd like to add any additional ingredients be my guest, the sky is the limit!

If it fits your macros...

My Recommendations:
- Organic Fruit
- All Natural, Unsalted Nuts
- All Natural Nut Butter
- PB2
- Ground Flax
- Chia Seeds
- Protein Powder
- All Natural Cocoa
- Coconut Flakes


I made my Cookies & Cream Proats to compliment my 
scrambled spinach and tomato basil egg whites!



Nutritional Information:
1 serving of Cookies & Cream Proats
130 calories, 2g fat, 26mg sodium, 3mg potassium, 
20g carbohydrates (3g fiber, 1g sugar) 8g protein




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment