Quite possibly the easiest and most delicious muffins I've ever had
IN MY LIFE.
Thanks to my amazing mother for the recipe!
*I get my love of cooking and eating from her*
These Apple Raisin Almond Flour Muffins are:
PALEO approved, gluten-free, and all natural!!!
Apple Raisin Almond Flour Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour (grounded all natural almonds in Vita Mix!)
- 3 Free Range Whole Eggs
- 2 small Apples (cored and chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 tsp Organic Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix!
- Place muffin liners in muffin tin and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.
- Makes 12 delicious and nutritious Apple Raisin Almond Flour Muffins!
Enjoy the goodness :)
Per Serving (1 Muffin)
166 calories, 12g fat, 123mg sodium,
9g carbohydrates (4g fiber, 4g sugar), 6.5g protein