Southwest Chipotle Chicken Salad
- 1 4oz Organic Chicken Breast
- Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt Free Seasoning
- 2 cups Organic Baby Spinach
- 2 cups American Salad Blend
- 1/2 cup Coleslaw Cabbage Mix
- 1 Tomato Slice (diced)
- 1 tbsp Almond Slices
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Ranch Dressing
- Season chicken breast with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning and cook in steamer for 20 minutes. If you do not have a steamer (which I suggest you go out and buy one right now!) then you can bake the breast in the oven at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, or, you can grill at medium heat for about 7 minutes on each side.
*Note* Chicken should be cooked to a temperature of 165 degrees F.
- While the chicken breast is cooking, assemble your salad my mixing the spinach, lettuce, and cabbage together.
- Add the diced tomato slice and sprinkle almond slices on top.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over salad.
- When chicken breast is fully cooked and has rested, slice and place atop salad.
155 calories, 3g fat, 210mg sodium, 294g potassium,
8g carbohydrates (4g fiber, 4g sugar), 27g protein.