Now, this burrito didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, it ended up being ginormous lol! Fine with me with the exception that it really did not stay in the classic "burrito" style shape. So, WARNING: This meal is a little messy ;) You can always opt out of using a wrap though and just make this a delicious egg scramble, but as for me, I'm okay with making a little mess in exchange for big flavor!
Big & Cheesy Bell Pepper Burrito
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1/8 cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 1/9 cup Four Cheese Shredded Cheese
- 1 Light Italian Flat Out Wrap
- Spray pan with non-stick olive oil cooking spray and heat on Low-Medium.
- Place yellow onions and bell peppers in pan and saute until onions are opaque.
- Crack whole egg over onions and peppers and pour egg whites into pan then mix with a spatula.
- Season with fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Cook the scrambled eggs until they reach your desired consistency.
- Place wrap on a plate and spoon scrambled egg mixture onto the wrap.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Try and eat your Big & Cheesy Bell Pepper Burrito without making a mess :)
Enjoy this delicious protein packed and high fiber meal!
257 calories, 8g fat, 595g sodium, 338mg potassium,
27g carbohydrates (11g fiber, 4g sugar), 29g protein!