Chocolate Coconut Protein Pancakes
with warm almond butter sauce and fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 scoop VPX Sports SRO Zero Carb Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetend Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/8 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp All Natural Almond Butter
- 50g Fresh Organic Strawberries, chopped
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
Use a glass measuring cup with a spout to mix ingredients so you can easily pour the pancake batter!
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and stir until you reach a smooth pancake batter consistency.
- Heat pan to Low-Medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray or coat with coconut oil.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter onto pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
When pancakes form air bubbles that is a good indication you should flip your pancake ;)
- This recipe makes 3 medium sized Chocolate Coconut Protein Pancakes!
- Spoon 1 tbsp of almond butter into a small microwave safe bowl and heat for about 30 seconds.
- Pour warm almond butter sauce over Chocolate Coconut Protein Pancakes stack.
- Chop fresh strawberries and place on top!
Now enjoy deliciousness! <3
Per Serving (Topping Included!)
262 calories, 11g fat, 316mg sodium, 317mg potassium,
17g carbohydrates (9g fiber, 5g sugar), 24g protein