This is a picture from my first time making her exact recipe!
I like my food caliente, but if you are not into fiery foods (or can't stomach spice).
I recommend cutting down on the chipotle pepper because they are pretty spicy!
Turkey Muffins make the perfect grab and go snack!
When I went to go make my turkey muffins for the week last night, I realized I did not have all of the same ingredients, but, I made it work! So this is my recipe below.
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Original
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with olive oil.
- Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in muffin pan. Muffins should be about the size of a racquetball.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.
Women: 2 muffins
Men: 4 muffins