Follow me on Facebook!

Friday, November 2, 2012

2013 Bodybuilding.com Spokesmodel Search

Hi guys and gals!

I'm writing this post because I would like to ask for your help!

PLEASE take a moment of your time to vote for me in the

2013 BODYSPACE Spokesmodel Search


PRETTY PLEASE :)

This would be such an honor and would seriously mean the world to me.  To even be in the contest is amazing but I always say if you're gonna go, GO ALL THE WAY!!!!


You can vote daily, on your smart phone, computer, work computers, school computers, anything!

Here is the link:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2013-bodyspace-spokesmodel-search-voting.html


My username is qtcandyxo


With this profile picture!


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is incredible - you did an amazing job!!! We all know that nutrition and diet are huge factors in Building muscle. Almost all bodybuilders would agree that nutrition is even more important than getting to the Exercise Programs. - Fitness Programs Review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Good nutrition is certainly key!

      Delete