Easy Open Faced Egg White Omelette
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 0.5 oz low sodium turkey breast
- 1 oz low fat shredded mozzarella
- a dash of Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- Spray small pan with olive oil and heat on medium.
- Add chopped spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in egg whites and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add turkey breast and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Mrs. Dash on top and cover with lid for 1-2 minutes.
And that is it! You can always incorporate additional veggies such as; onions, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, the list can go on and on!
Serving Size: 1
158.3 calories, 3.4g fat, 11.2mg cholesterol, 378.3mg potassium, 1.7g carbohydrates, 26.3g protein.