Follow me on Facebook!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

"The Tech of Sports" Interview

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 I was fortunate enough to be interviewed on "The Tech of Sports" show on Netcast Studio by Rick C. Limpert!  Rick is an Atlanta-based freelance writer and columnist.  His works have been featured on Yahoo Sports, Yahoo News, Examiner.com, and in Sports Illustrated.  We discussed several topics including health & fitness, my modeling, and my clean cooking blog!





Feel free to watch and listen to the show above or by clicking the link below!


2 comments:

  1. I have just come across your blog via instgram. Great stuff to read - I look forward to trying a few of your recipes this week! Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frances! I'm so glad you like my blog :) I will certainly continue to share my clean cooking ideas and my passion for health and fitness! Hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for your support <3

      Delete