Follow me on Facebook!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pudding Cake

If you haven't noticed already, I am quite a fan of peanut butter!  I could probably put peanut butter on almost anything and enjoy it :) 

Not too long ago, I purchased PB2 after hearing so much buzz about this amazing powdered peanut butter.  PB2 has the same consistency as full fat peanut butter with all of the natural roasted peanut flavor, but with nearly 85% less fat calories.  PB2 is made with high quality peanuts that are slow-roasted and pressed to remove the oil.  It is all natural with no artificial flavors or sweeteners, and no preservatives.  PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is mixed with water to create a traditional peanut butter mixture.  It also works wonderfully in recipes that call for the use of peanut butter.


Since purchasing PB2, I have been looking for different ways to use it in my recipes!


And this folks, is an absolutely AMAZINGLY delicious recipe!

My Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pudding Cake is so moist and delicious, I seriously had to calculate all the ingredients and measurements several times to actually make sure it really was UNDER 150 CALORIES!!!  It is SO good I have eaten it for breakfast, before my workouts, and at night for dessert.  Yup, I may be slightly addicted to PB, but that's fine with me :)  


Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pudding Cake
Ingredients:
- 1/4 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Egg Whites
- 1/4 small Banana
- 1/2 tsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Stevia Packet
- Pinch of Nutmeg
Topping:
- 1 tsp Sunbutter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread

Instructions:
Blend all of the ingredients together (I used my Magic Bullet) and pour into a small microwave safe dish.
Microwave on high for about 3 minutes depending on your microwave wattage.
*Tip* For more of a pudding consistency heat for less time, for more of a cake consistency, heat for longer.
While warm, top with Sunbutter.

Super easy!

Serving Size: 1

Nutritional Information:
136 calories, 4g fat, 15mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 319mg potassium, 15g carbs (4g fiber, 7g sugar), 13g protein
I KNOW you will enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment